Maximum Financial Recovery For Personal Injury Victims
Injuries occur daily due to the negligence of others. When you or someone you love is involved in an accident, an attorney can effectively protect your rights and help you get the financial compensation you deserve. Whether your car accident or truck crash was caused by a defective accelerator or a negligent driver, Duncan Law Firm can represent your best interests.
Car Wreck Lawyers Protecting Your Right To Compensation
Following an accident, you are likely to be nervous and you might even have difficulty thinking things through clearly. Consequently, you may forget to obtain all the critical pieces of information you will need later to successfully pursue your claim. It may be helpful to have a written accident preparedness plan to keep in your vehicle should an accident occur:
- Get the other driver’s information: Obtain the name and telephone number, the license plate number and insurance policy information of the other driver.
- Call the police so an officer can respond and complete a report.
- Get the witnesses: Write down the names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses who can support your claim.
- Get medical help: Make sure that you seek medical treatment. No matter what your initial perceptions of injury might be, you owe it to yourself and your loved ones to seek professional medical evaluation.
- Inform your doctor: Be sure to tell the doctor you are there because of an accident and be specific about the pain and injuries.
- Give us a call: Contact our office so that we can begin investigating further.
Protect Your Rights Against A Stubborn Insurance Carrier
After an injury or accident, it is important to be aware of the pitfalls in the insurance industry. Most insurance carriers seek to settle cases quickly, often offering less than claims are worth – particularly if you’re not represented by an attorney. If you accept a quick settlement before your injuries have been fully and completely evaluated, you may lose your opportunity to obtain coverage for all your losses. It is important to consult with a Louisiana lawyer who can review the evidence and determine the full amount of your losses. Let us do the work for you.
At Duncan Law Firm, we will monitor your treatment, answer your questions and pursue a strategic investigation of your case to uncover all relevant evidence. Our goal is to present comprehensive documentation of your losses, including medical expenses, lost wages, care needs, pain and suffering, and any additional personal losses you and your family have suffered.
Personal Injury Lawyers Who Care About Your Outcome
We have helped a wide variety of clients throughout Louisiana get the relief they need. We can assist with several legal concerns, including:
- Car accidents, including fender-benders, rear-end collisions and major impacts
- 18-wheeler and truck accidents, which include crashes with commercial vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents and accidents involving people walking and biking
- Serious injuries such as those to the spine or those that result in wrongful death
- Liability for products and injuries on someone else’s property
- Injured motorists without insurance
We understand the concerns of our clients, and we care about their treatment and quality of life. We know that accidents can seriously impact your personal well-being and financial security, whether you were driving or riding as a passenger. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping you achieve maximum improvement and maximum financial recovery. We also have a history of successfully handled claims.
Make An Appointment – Free Consultation
At Duncan Law Firm, we offer free initial consultations with our experienced attorney, Jonathan Duncan. Please call our car wreck law firm with your concerns and questions. We are here to serve you. Contact us online or call us at 225-341-7187 or 1-866-920-5654.